Life 103

Thursday, May 29, 2008

tagged again

Five things in my bag:
1. My Providence Newberg Medical Center photo ID that I only wear when I’m in the facility to get mail or need to look official when getting coffee at Chapters
2. My favorite mellow yellow highlighter (don’t care for neon yellow, thank you very much)
3. My favorite Parker ballpoint pen with my last perfect refill purchased before they were ruined by someone’s dumb idea of “new and improved”
4. A pouch of necessities that contains several $1 coins and other loose change, mechanical pencil lead, small post-its, a travel size bottle of Ibuprophen, Claritin, Tylenol Severe-Cold pills, a baggie with half an unidentifiable pill, business cards with our old address and logo on them, Band-Aids, and a miniature “to go” pack of pink emery boards. (It might be time to clean that out)
5. A free lunch card for Ruth’s Café that my boss gave me for being a good sport


Five things in my bedroom:
1. My husband. Scratch that, he just got up. Um...the bridesmaid dresses from two very good friend's weddings that were over 20 years ago. (They are hanging on the "what should I do with these" hook because I recently cleaned out my closet)
2. An antique, cedar lined, trunk sporting a leather tag with my maiden name hand tooled on it and stuffed to the gills with childhood treasures – mine, my mate’s, our offspring’s, and our ancestor’s.
3. An obscene amount of dust
4. An aerial photo of my Uncle Bill’s farm in Alberta, Canada
5. Books. Several. Mostly read. One new and not yet opened


Five things I have always wanted to do:
1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Look through an 800 mm camera lens
3. Recommend a piece of legislation that actually makes things better somehow
4. Write a book
5. Get my masters degree


Five things I’m currently into:
1. Photography
2. The class of 2008
3. Facebook (thanks Shan)
4. Medical appointments, co-pay vs deductible, clinic locations, EOBs, prior authorizations, stitches, non-stick gauze, paper vs cloth tape, and polysporin vs neosporin
5. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

Five People who need to do this too:
1. I’m sorry. Due to #4 above, I have no idea who has already been tagged. If you are friend enough to read this all the way to the bottom and haven’t been tagged yet, please, do us the favor!


Thanks Denise - you're my hero too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home