Life 103

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

friends for life

Follow the link below to my personal page for the Newberg Relay for Life where you can.... Donate. See who else is on our team. Donate. See how close our team is coming to raising our goal. Donate. Check out Newberg Relay events. Donate. See if we've raised more money than Christie's Ushio team. :) If they're ahead, then be sure to donate to Friends for Life!


If you're on my team, go sign up. Quickly! I want to know who else will be out there with Captain Sandra, Erinn and me in June.

1 Comments:

  • I see we're gonna have a little competition for our fundraising this year!! It's on!! :) First I gotta get my co-captain to sign us up so we can compare our goal amounts.

    By Blogger TigerGirlC, at 9:15 PM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home