Life 103

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

tagged

After doing a beautiful job of explaining the comfort zone to me, Mike tagged me with a meme. Here are the rules:
  1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
  2. Find page 123
  3. Find the first 5 sentences
  4. Post the next 3 sentences
  5. Tag 5 people

My book is: My Story as Told by Water: Confessions, Druidic Rants, Reflections, Bird-Watchings, Fish-Stalkings, Visions, Songs and Prayers Refracting Light, From Living Waters, In the Age of the Industrial Dark, by David James Duncan is sitting on my "wanna read it someday" shelf on my desk.

Duncan Writes: “I set the hook. But as the rod bends hard, I know before I see it that this is no chub: this is one of Paul’s Lahontan pets. It’s not a leaping fish, but makes several strong runs. Its speed and dogged endurance remind me of a brown trout.” (Yes I can count. Number 3 left you hanging and I needed the next sentence for closure.)

And I tag: Bethany, Christie, Dan, and Allen & Michelle. (Yes, I can count but I'm out of friends who haven't already been hit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home