Life 103

Monday, December 11, 2006

proud of a fellow oregonian

When I read Dan's blog about Senator Gordon Smith's comments last week, I didn't think much about it. I had been out of town for a week and was trying to piece my real life back together before work on Monday. It wasn't until this afternoon as I was walking and watching Wolf Blitzer interview Senator Smith on CNN's Situation Room that I really understood the significance of what happened while I was sitting in back-to-back conferences being inspired to better care for our country's aging citizens. Today, I am proud of Senator Smith for his heart-felt remarks about the war in Iraq and am praying that the tide on capital hill will turn to untangle our troops from the unholy mess we find ourselves in. In fact, I got so excited about it I wrote Senator Smith to tell him how proud I am of him at this moment. I hope you will too by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home