Life 103

Friday, March 30, 2007

spring break

Thanks to a spur of the moment decision to take Friday off, I packed up my camera and headed for the Woodburn Tulip Fest today. My kids were otherwise engaged (with their pillows) and Steve had to work (poor thing) so I took some longed for solo time. I dropped the dog off at the beauty shop and got to the tulip fields before the dew dried. If you live in the area and want adorable Easter pictures of your kids - go here! Go this weekend while the blooms are gorgeous.
I was done by the time the crowd started getting thick and in the way. On the way home, I stopped by the Settlemier House in Woodburn to take a few more pictures and dropped the newspapers that have been sliding back and forth in the back of my car for two weeks at the church.

This was a GOOD day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home