Life 103

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

q & a this week

These are some of the questions I had to respond to this week...talk about being all over the board! It's been a full week and it isn't over yet.

Q: Who is Jesus and what does he mean to you?
A: He’s the one that opened his earthly arms to include me in the embrace of the cosmic God.

Q: What is your role in Jesus’ ministry?
A: To be a voice that encourages others to draw near him.

Q: Will you speak at our women’s retreat this spring?
A: Yes, I was just thinking about that this morning in open worship.

Q: When do you want to get our ears pierced?
A: Lets Go! How about tomorrow?

Q: Would you be interested in the new position opening up at our church?
A: I babbled half the way to the mall trying to feel my way around my current call and examine what’s in my heart.

Q: Mom will you do my shot tonight?
A: I lied and said, It's your dad's turn.

Q: Is there anyone who wants to wait outside when we get to the execution room?
A: I said nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home