Life 103

Monday, April 03, 2006

tagged

Thanks to Denise I've been tagged AND figured out how to create links to other bloggers...what a nice day.

Four jobs I've had...
1) Strawberry picker
2) Teamster (Smucker’s Cannery)
3) Taco Time burrito flinger
4) Nursing Home Administrator

Four movies I could watch over and over...
1) Finding Forrester
2) Mr. Holland’s Opus
3) Robinhood (Disney's cartoon version only please)
4) Pirates of the Caribbean

Four books I've read over and over...
1) To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
2) Traveling Mercies, Anne Lamott
3) The Pursuit of God, A.W. Tozer
4) Celebration of Discipline, Richard Foster

Four places I've lived...
1) Bell Road, Newberg, Oregon
2) Pennington Drive, Newberg, Oregon
3) Cedar Street, Newberg, Oregon
4) Nelson Road, Newberg, Oregon

Four places I've vacationed...
1) Lacombe, Alberta
2) Anaheim, California
3) England, France, Italy, Germany, Austria in the summer of 1979
4) Newport, Oregon

Four TV shows I love...
1) M*A*S*H
2) Made in America with John Ratzenburger
3) The Jeff Corwin Experience
4) Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Four favorite dishes...
1) Lasagna
2) Baked corn (Watson family recipe)
3) Fajitas (preferably made by my hubby)
4) Teriyaki Chicken and Yakasoba noodles

Four websites I visit (daily) often...
1) Family Friends homepage
2) Bloglines
3) Edline
4) Amazon.com

Four places I'd rather be right now...
1) Sitting in an Adirondack chair in the sun on my deck
2) In the bonus room making a baby quilt for one of my companions
3) Sitting in the living room chatting with my family over a cup of tea
4)

Four things that make me warmly happy...
1) Puttering around our house and yard
2) Writing
3) Laughing with my husband and kids
4) Looking out from my living room and seeing nothin' but pasture, trees and a very big Bernese Mountain Dog standing with his nose on the window wagging his tail

Now...who gets tagged next? Here's the list - YOU'RE IT!
1) Steve
2) Joseph (Maybe this will get him out of his newlywed bliss long enough to write something!)
3) Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home